Fondant Accented Cookies

Decorating By icer101 Updated 16 Jul 2009 , 4:44am by icer101

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 1:19am
post #1 of 6

i put this under cookies. early this afternnon.. but no one has responded.. so hopefully i can get my help i need. who is the c/c er that makes beautiful cookies and decorates with fondant. like the window seal . flowers and fence.. tia

5 replies
icer101 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 1:28am
post #2 of 6

hi, i am sorry that this has shown up twice. don,t know how that happened. been having a hard time all day ... posting.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 1:40am
post #3 of 6

I'm not sure who you are referring to. If you need some help with fondant covered cookies, I've done plenty of them (check my pix.) Is there anything you are having trouble with or are you just looking for a particular decorator?

icer101 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 2:38am
post #4 of 6

thank you bobwonderbuns, for answering. all of your pictures are beautiful. i don,t know who the decorator is.. but i remember, one cookie that had window sill.. fence.. tiny flowers. i think she deocrated them in fondant. could have been royal icing. i just wanted to see them again.. thanks again.

icer101 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 3:46am
post #5 of 6

i still cannot make this question go to cookie section. this c/cer makes beautiful cookies. she has one that has a window sill.. tiny flowers.. fence and vines going across the fence. it is a rectangular cookie.. does anyone know..

icer101 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 4:44am
post #6 of 6

i found who the decorator is... fairytale is the c/cer

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%