Bluehue Needs Help Finding A Fan Cookie Cutter ...

Baking By Bluehue Updated 19 Jul 2009 , 9:21pm by bobwonderbuns

Bluehue Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 5:58am
post #1 of 6

Hello CC Cookie lovers...
I am in desperate need of your help.... icon_sad.gificon_cry.gificon_redface.gif

I am desperatly trying to find a fan shaped cookie cutter from anywhere around the world that is no larger than 1 inch or 1 1/2 inches big.
They are to sit on the side of saucers when people are served their cup of tea.

I have a large order to meet in 3 weeks time and my fingers are wearing down to the knuckles searching the web. icon_cry.gif

Can anyone - someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yes, i am in Australia - but will pay express shipping costs from anywhere around the World just so long as i can get one.
Actually - i will pay top dollar for it/them.
Gawd, how desperate am i..... icon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gif

If anyone has one - CAN I BUY IT OFF YOU or can you let me know where i can buy one from.

THANKYOU so much if you can help me out.

A very troubled Bluehue.... icon_redface.gif

5 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 6:12am
post #2 of 6

Could you maybe get a tiny square cutter and then bend out two of the sides to be the curved top of the fan?

JaimeAnn Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 6:21am
post #3 of 6

Ok... this one is 3 1/2 x 4 " but is this the style you are looking for?

Could you maybe make one?

I have made a lot of cookie cutters and for one that small you should be able to make it out of a strip cut from an aluminum can...

Bluehue Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 7:17am
post #4 of 6

Texas Rose - good grief - i am so busy searching the net that i never stopped and thought - *make it yourself Bluehue* - icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gif
Off to the garage i go - with my trusty plyers in hand - icon_wink.gif

JamieAnn - its beautiful isn't it - i do have that one - and only wish i could find one exactely the same but 10 times smaller icon_cry.gif

Thankyou both ladies for your help -
Bluehue.. icon_smile.gif

leahk Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 8:56am
post #5 of 6

Why don't you cut out triangles and then cut the top with a circle to curve it? You could use a scalloped circle if you have one. IMHO that would be easier than making a cutter.

bobwonderbuns Posted 19 Jul 2009 , 9:21pm
post #6 of 6

Here you go:

Get the mini size, not the stock size. Hope that helps some! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%