Whew-100+ Cookies Done

Baking By michellesArt Updated 20 Jul 2009 , 12:59am by Elise87

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 3

icon_biggrin.gif finally just packaged the last of my 9 dozen cookie order. i think this is the largest order by far (and rather short notice) but thankfully they were easy and the customer was easy too-pretty much left if to me as to how to decorate them. of course my biz minded hubby said simple and faster=more money while i'm more artistically inclined and it's very hard to do just a naked cookie (no sparkles, imbelishments, extras). so about 1/4 are naked and another 1/4 naked fondant but imbossed and the other half has either words, gp butterfly or RI flower (and sugar). so *sigh* relief now i'm just waiting for the customer to pick them up. she even said she could pick them up really late if she had to as she needs them for tomorrow but i plowed through so i called and they'll come earlier. now i hope they enjoy them-it's the pink ribbons icon_smile.gif

2 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 11:17pm
post #2 of 3

It sounds like you did a great job! I bet it took a long time to do all of those. I didn't see the picture in your photo's yet. I'll come back later to check them out!

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 12:59am
post #3 of 3

gosh that's alot of cookies and alot of work, great effort and they look great too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%