My Website!

Business By susanscakecreations Updated 15 Jul 2009 , 2:24pm by IsaSW

susanscakecreations Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 7:46pm
post #1 of 8

I just did my website.......take a look and tell me what you think!!!!

Thanks for looking!

7 replies
cylstrial Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:03pm
post #2 of 8

It looks great so far! You will be adding more I'm sure. Personally, I like to see a pricing section. You might want an All About Me tab.

Pictures look great and it's an easy layout. Congrats!

ccr03 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:13pm
post #3 of 8

I like the easy layout.

Here are my suggestions:
-Adding a photo of a cake on the homepage
-Pricing Section
-About me page - optional ~ I didn't add this until lately. I don't like talking aobut myself.
-Put your contact info at the bottom of each page, or have a contact me page. That way visitors have a clear way on how to find your contact info - they may not notice it's on the first page.

Just small things - overall nice job!

Brownie1954 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:15pm
post #4 of 8

I really like your site! First off, the colors on the site are pretty. The site is clean, uncluttered, and easy to read. I love the cake picture next to your home page text! Great job!

FromScratch Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:09pm
post #5 of 8

Looks nice... you might want to take off the cream cheese, fruit fillings, and mousse fillings since you are a home baker (unless you have a commercial kicthen of course) since these are "potentially hazardous" and residential bakers aren't allowed to offer them. If the state sees that they will write you a letter (trust me I know).

The site is pleasing to the eye... the font is a bit small though (especially in the menu bar). I agree some pricing info would be a great addition. icon_smile.gif

brincess_b Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:14pm
post #6 of 8

the flavour section should have its own page?
definatly need something about pricing - its what people are on a website for.
it is very pretty too.
not too sure about the pics gallery - i think i have mixed feelings on having the info next to the cakes when they are displayed like that.

sari66 Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 2:53am
post #7 of 8

Agree, put your filling/frostings flavors on their own page <s> add a pricing page if I don't see one I move on. Otherwise it's a good start. Oh enlarge your font not everyone has the best eyesite icon_smile.gif

IsaSW Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 2:24pm
post #8 of 8

First impression clean, I like it.
I do agree, you might need a real cake in the first page.

The font is too small in the menu bar. Maybe highlight them with graphic elements so people know they are part of the menu bar and not just text.

I agree some pricing info would be a great addition in a separate page, you could add the flavors in this page too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%