Have You Seen These...

Decorating By Charmed Updated 15 Jul 2009 , 1:20am by Charmed

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:12pm
post #1 of 9

edible dusts? they look sooo good!! they have jewel colors, starlight, hologram dusts!! I want them all icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
http://www.creatingcakes.co.uk/acatalog/RAINBOW_DUST_.html

8 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:43pm
post #2 of 9

Hello! Where?

Theresa icon_smile.gif

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 7:17pm
post #4 of 9

Hi, i do know you have to watch shipping and figure prices, from other countries, a lady from a cake decorating store that has been in business for years, said the shipping was outragious

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 9

I am adding to my collection... and I get mine from Lusterdust.com a sister company to fondantsource.com out of the Jester's cake store in Orlando, FL. They didn't have the disco dusut I wanted so last time I ordered from Icing on the Cake- icingonlinestore.com ordering is a snap and both places are fab! And don't forget about Global Sugar Art they usually have everything also. thumbs_up.gif

I have disco dusted and luster dusted my last few cakes I love the sparkle!!!

playingwithsugar Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 7:50pm
post #6 of 9

Thank you! and Oh, am I all about being there to get them!

They're beautiful, and even with shipping, the prices are comparable at the current exchage rate.

They used to make eye shadows like that, back in the disco era. Guess who used to wear them all the time? Je, naturellement! (me, of course!).

I'm all about sparkly and shiny - you'd think I was a crow instead of an eagle (the very ancient interpretation of Scorpio).

Theresa icon_smile.gif

playingwithsugar Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 7:53pm
post #7 of 9

Thank you! and Oh, am I all about being there to get them!

They're beautiful, and even with shipping, the prices are comparable at the current exchage rate.

They used to make eye shadows like that, back in the disco era. Guess who used to wear them all the time? Je, naturellement! (me, of course!).

I'm all about sparkly and shiny - you'd think I was a crow instead of an eagle (the very ancient interpretation of Scorpio).

Theresa icon_smile.gif

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:50pm
post #8 of 9

Those dusts are available in the US from p i s k y p i x i e.com (eliminate the spaces). Caroline Barnett runs the company out of Boston, MA.

I believe that she's still offering free shipping on $75+ orders. Very nice person to deal with.

Rae

Charmed Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 1:20am
post #9 of 9

I am hitting the sites that you mentioned!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%