Decorating By rocky5777 Updated 14 Jul 2009 , 2:40pm by snocilla

rocky5777 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:15pm
post #1 of 7

OK I have been looking at a bunch of cakes. and it says Used FBCT. I tried to figure out what it was but for the life of me can't come up with the answer. So My Stupid Question is. What does FBCT stand for?

6 replies
hensor Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:25pm
post #2 of 7

Frozen Buttercream Transfer. They have an instructional article on how to do it if your interested.

snocilla Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:32pm
post #3 of 7

Frozen buttercream transfer... here are the instructions....


snocilla Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 7

Also, here is a post I made a while back, and someone gave a list of all the abbreviations... HTH!

snocilla Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:35pm
post #5 of 7
rocky5777 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:36pm
post #6 of 7

Why is it you always find what you are looking for after you announce to the world that you are a idiot. Not 2 seconds after I posted this. I found the answer. Talk about a DUH moment

snocilla Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:40pm
post #7 of 7

Its ok... we all do it sometimes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%