Sugarshacks Sharons Sugared Production Dvd Discount?

Decorating By drgrl21 Updated 16 Dec 2011 , 4:19am by Brandyf817

drgrl21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drgrl21 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:31am
post #1 of 10

Hello Does anyone know if Sugarshacks, Sharon's, Sugar Ed Productions DVDs are discounted for CakeCentral members? Just asking before I buy. I plan on buying several. Sharon if you see this let me know.

Thanks,

Eve

9 replies
Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:41am
post #2 of 10

They don't offer any discounts that I know of, and I have ordered 4 of her videos. Her prices are very reasonable though icon_smile.gif

CookieO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieO Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 10

I agree, her prices are very reasonable and you get a LOT of step by step info. Not cheaply done teaching dvd's.

And she donates part of the proceeds to a couple of organizations.

I purchased all of her dvd's and would again when she offers a new one.

Shipping was fabulous too btw, I rec'd my order fast.

Hope this helps with your decision to purchase from her.

bizcocho Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizcocho Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 1:49pm
post #4 of 10

I agree with rkayw. I ordered the one where she teaches how to frost a cake. It's awesome. I received it very, very fast. And she's also a very helpful person. I have emailed regarding some thing and she has answered and gave me the information without holding anything back. She's great!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:53pm
post #5 of 10

You can always buy them from fondant source.com and if you put in cakecentral as the discount code you get another 10% off.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:54pm
post #6 of 10

I have three video's of Sharon's and I have never heard of a special discount. They are definitely worth the money though!

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 5:52am
post #7 of 10

I got the latest one at fondantsource. It was a couple dollars cheaper plus I used the 10% discount, I saved about $5 or so

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 11:48am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilz822

I got the latest one at fondantsource. It was a couple dollars cheaper plus I used the 10% discount, I saved about $5 or so

That's good to know, because I want a couple more of them! Thanks!

sweetjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetjan Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 11:58am
post #9 of 10

They are well worth the money. Just excellent!

Brandyf817 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandyf817 Posted 16 Dec 2011 , 4:19am
post #10 of 10

So right now every 50$ you spend you get a free item! I bought a bunch of supplies I need already and spent 250= 5 free DVDs! Woo Hoo! I am hopinh if I learn from this DVD I won't hav to go to Chicago to take classes costing my 3k....I do that I can do the bridal show here and the cleveland cake classes with some extra. I am so excited! Starting my dream is just so exciting for me! Thx everyone on here for your wonderful advice helping me complete my dad's last wish.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%