Sugarshacks Sharons Sugared Production Dvd Discount?

Decorating By drgrl21 Updated 16 Dec 2011 , 4:19am by Brandyf817

drgrl21 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:31am
post #1 of 10

Hello Does anyone know if Sugarshacks, Sharon's, Sugar Ed Productions DVDs are discounted for CakeCentral members? Just asking before I buy. I plan on buying several. Sharon if you see this let me know.

Thanks,

Eve

9 replies
Normita Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:41am
post #2 of 10

They don't offer any discounts that I know of, and I have ordered 4 of her videos. Her prices are very reasonable though icon_smile.gif

CookieO Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 10

I agree, her prices are very reasonable and you get a LOT of step by step info. Not cheaply done teaching dvd's.

And she donates part of the proceeds to a couple of organizations.

I purchased all of her dvd's and would again when she offers a new one.

Shipping was fabulous too btw, I rec'd my order fast.

Hope this helps with your decision to purchase from her.

bizcocho Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 1:49pm
post #4 of 10

I agree with rkayw. I ordered the one where she teaches how to frost a cake. It's awesome. I received it very, very fast. And she's also a very helpful person. I have emailed regarding some thing and she has answered and gave me the information without holding anything back. She's great!

xstitcher Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:53pm
post #5 of 10

You can always buy them from fondant source.com and if you put in cakecentral as the discount code you get another 10% off.

cylstrial Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:54pm
post #6 of 10

I have three video's of Sharon's and I have never heard of a special discount. They are definitely worth the money though!

chilz822 Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 5:52am
post #7 of 10

I got the latest one at fondantsource. It was a couple dollars cheaper plus I used the 10% discount, I saved about $5 or so

cylstrial Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 11:48am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilz822

I got the latest one at fondantsource. It was a couple dollars cheaper plus I used the 10% discount, I saved about $5 or so

That's good to know, because I want a couple more of them! Thanks!

sweetjan Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 11:58am
post #9 of 10

They are well worth the money. Just excellent!

Brandyf817 Posted 16 Dec 2011 , 4:19am
post #10 of 10

So right now every 50$ you spend you get a free item! I bought a bunch of supplies I need already and spent 250= 5 free DVDs! Woo Hoo! I am hopinh if I learn from this DVD I won't hav to go to Chicago to take classes costing my 3k....I do that I can do the bridal show here and the cleveland cake classes with some extra. I am so excited! Starting my dream is just so exciting for me! Thx everyone on here for your wonderful advice helping me complete my dad's last wish.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%