Thank You For Helping Me! Here It Is..

Decorating By PennySue Updated 17 Jul 2009 , 4:23pm by singinglark

iownajane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iownajane Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:56pm
post #31 of 44

A stunning and gorgeous cake...what a wonderful job...don't know the story behind it...but my god,it's gorgeous!!!

dream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dream Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:56pm
post #32 of 44

Everyone is using the same descripition I am going to use--- Gorgeous! You did a wonderful job. I love it!

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:59pm
post #33 of 44

i'm curious as i have a wedding cake coming up sat and want to make sure i get the numbers right (first bigger cake) so how many did that feed? also are those real or gp flowers? the whole cake is just stunning and perfect!! fantastic job-i hope mine turns out as well icon_smile.gif

Amyelitza69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amyelitza69 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:01pm
post #34 of 44

I love your cake. Very nice job.

sugarplumfairycanada Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarplumfairycanada Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:02pm
post #35 of 44

Beautifula nd flawless. You should be very proud of your work.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 9:56pm
post #36 of 44

Totally love it!! I'm going to have to and put that in my favorites!

PennySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PennySue Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 12:22am
post #37 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLamb2

All night last night and all morning I have been searching the galleries trying to find this cake that my cousin and his fiance wanted for their wedding. I finally gave up and went to the home page to browse the recent photos and topics and this is the exact picture that they sent me. I can't believe it. I'm sure I will have many questions for you. I hope you don't mind. Beautiful cake!

I don't mind! I would love to see the picture they showed you. This cake was my own design (I thought)! It would be so funny if someone else came up with the same thing.

You all are such a wonderful pick me up! The design was done as a symbol of the bride and groom. The large teardrops are the two of them as they are just getting married. As you grow together as a couple, your priorities change from Me, Me, Me to You, You, You, putting the other first before yourself. The little hearts are the 2 children she has and one for good measure (the groom said I should have added at least 6 more!)

The cake, when cut the way I planned...8"= 24, 10"= 36, and 12"=52 more or less. I also had a 1/3 sheet that served around 80 or so. There was plenty of cake!

LittleLamb2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLamb2 Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 2:45am
post #38 of 44

It was just last night that they sent me the picture and it actually was your cake. I told them to check out the pics on CC since their are so many good ones. They must have been on just as you were posting your picture. They said they looked at many others but kept coming back to yours. Can you tell me how high your tiers are and what cutters you used?

Thanks

PennySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PennySue Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 4:00am
post #39 of 44

Wow, I am so honored. The tiers were just over 4"high each and they were on 1/2 cake drums. The cutters were the large teardrop cutters by Lindy Smith and the PME Heart Shape Plunger Cutter Set. I bought all of these things on Global Sugar Art, except for the cake support system which was from Weddingcakesupports.com Oh, the 3/4" stripes were cut using the FMM - Multi-Ribbon Cutter, also from GSA. All were dusted with White Silk luster dust. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

smw06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smw06 Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 12:06pm
post #40 of 44

Beautiful cake...great job!

smw06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smw06 Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 12:07pm
post #41 of 44

Beautiful cake...great job!

ckckhome Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckckhome Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 2:05pm
post #42 of 44

Awesome give yourself a pat on the back.

krazyb5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krazyb5 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 2:22pm
post #43 of 44

Great job, I came out beautiful, much props to u

singinglark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
singinglark Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 4:23pm
post #44 of 44

Beautiful cake! Great job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%