In Search Of Fayetteville Nc Decorator!

Decorating By missiekay Updated 14 Jul 2009 , 12:51pm by OregonCakeLady

missiekay Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 6:29pm
post #1 of 4

I am not really sure where exactly to post this, so I figure "general" was a good spot icon_wink.gif

I have a friend who is getting married on Halloween. I had originally told her that I would do her cake when I thought it was next summer. Due to finances, I likely will not even be able to attend the wedding icon_cry.gif I told her I would help her find a reputable decorator in her area, however, I live in an entirely different state. I am looking for decorators in Fayetteville, NC who can do a topsey turvey cake. She knows exactly what she wants, 3 tiers, decoration, etc, but needs someone who is more than capable of doing this, and who can do a tasting for her and her fiance. She has no idea on flavors or fillings at this point. She is also looking to see how much this will cost.

If you know of someone, or you ARE that someone, please either respond to this or send me a PM.

thanks in advance!!!!

3 replies
Doug Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 2:11am
post #2 of 4

surly someone in Fayetteville or surrounding areas (Springlake? Pinehurst? Raeford, Hope Mills, Chapel Hill) or on Fort Bragg can assist?

patticakesnc Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 3:03am
post #3 of 4

Missie I am in NC, let me take a shot at it for you. I will hollar around to a few of my other decorator friends and see who I can come up with. PM me with any details if you can.

OregonCakeLady Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 12:51pm
post #4 of 4

Hi-
I am a Cake Artist here in Fayetteville. I would totally be available to do a wedding cake on Halloween. Check out some pictures of my cakes at www.myspace.com/kelseyscakes
E-mail me at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%