Class In Arizona By Susan Carberry- Come One, Come All!

Decorating By KimAZ Updated 15 Aug 2009 , 12:01am by KimAZ

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 5:38am
post #1 of 3

Hi All,
I'm happy to report that Susan Carberry of The Cake Cottage is coming back to Arizona in October to teach a two day class. All the details are not final just yet but this class will be open to anyone.

She'll be teaching a whimsical, tiered cake with a garden critter theme as she called it. She is an awesome teacher, tons of laughs and very good at what she does! She came to Arizona last year and we had a blast making a jungle themed cake.

I believe the class will be the first weekend in October and will be held in Glendale at one of our cake club member's homes. Price and more details to come as soon as she makes them available to me.

Please let me know if you're interested so we can get an idea on how many might join us.

KimAZ

2 replies
KimAZ Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 4:18am
post #2 of 3

New info:
Susan Carberry Class- Garden Critter Cake

Susans unique decorating style will delight and amaze you! Students will create a whimsical garden cake filled with critters that both crawl and fly.

Date- Oct 3rd and 4th, 2009

Times: Oct 3rd- 9am-5pm and Oct 4th- 9am - 4pm

Place- Glendale, AZ

Price- $200 per student, all supplies and tools provided by instructor.

Deadline- September 12th.

Class Itinerary Day One:

Students will prepare a Styrofoam base and cover with fondant. Hands-one instruction will assist students in creating the scenery and a variety of leaves and flowers.

Class Itinerary Day Two:

Students will create all the creatures that inhabit this whimsical garden. Lady bugs, caterpillars, butterflies, snails and a marriage of characters that cannot help but make you smile. All components will be combined to finish up this delightful cake.

To register or for more info please contact me or see the Westside Cake Club's website at :http://www.freewebs.com/westsidecakeclub/

KimAZ

KimAZ Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 12:01am
post #3 of 3

Change of plans. Please see the new thread on the Events board for new classes.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6515754.html#6515754

KimAZ

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%