Girly 31 Year Old With What I Have

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 12 Jul 2009 , 6:34pm by Lillybelle

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 5:56pm
post #1 of 4

Ok, this one was hard to come up with a clear title for.
I have a friend whos birthday is tomarrow and I have decided to do a last minute cake for her. I want to use what I have allready on hand so it will be a white cake. I have 1 9" round and one 6" round that I had in the freezer and are now thawing out. I also have a huge bag of strawberries from my garden in the freezer I can thaw if needed. There will probably be just us 2 and our 4 kids so this will be plenty. Anyway, she is going to be 31 and is a girly girl. Her house is done very moroccan in style and she loves color. I can do the basic cake covered in flowers but was looking for something different. Any thougths??

3 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 6:14pm
post #2 of 4

im thinking a skyline cake! morocan sunset, and some sillhouettes of buildings, which are quite towery/ catley/ domey.

if your thinking about using strawberries, you could use them in the filling. or dipped in chocolate to put about the tiers.

you could just do a nice retro circle/ stripes cake, make it pink with whatever other colours she likes.
xx

Lillybelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lillybelle Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 4

Take the 9" cut it in half and seal together as two layers. Put the flat part of the semi circle on bottom and make it a purse with frosting or fondant handles. One 9" should be fine for you two and some kids. icon_smile.gif

Lillybelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lillybelle Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 4

Take the 9" cut it in half and seal together as two layers. Put the flat part of the semi circle on bottom and make it a purse with frosting or fondant handles. One 9" should be fine for you two and some kids. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%