3D Transformer

Decorating By bubbiesbougie Updated 14 Jul 2009 , 6:20pm by FullHouse

bubbiesbougie Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 3:56am
post #1 of 10

My sons birthday is in september and of course I'm already planning the cake.

I want it to be over the top so i was thinking a 3d transformer. Any suggestions or to do's or not to do's? I really want it all cake and no rice crispy treats.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

9 replies
bubbiesbougie Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 7:27pm
post #2 of 10

no one has any advice????

bubbiesbougie Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 7:28pm
post #3 of 10

no one has any advice????

FullHouse Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 3:55pm
post #4 of 10

My son wants a Transformers cake for his birthday in Sept. as well. I was thinking about doing either color flow or choc. transfer Transformers standing up on the cake. Not quite 3D, but an idea anyway icon_smile.gif.

mandymomof3 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:12pm
post #5 of 10

I am looking at doing an optimus prime head for my son's bday and was checking on here for any thoughts as well. We have the mask at home that I thought about modeling, but I want to do mine all out of cake as well, so if anyone has any thoughts, it would be great.

mandymomof3 Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:13pm
post #6 of 10

I am looking at doing an optimus prime head for my son's bday and was checking on here for any thoughts as well. We have the mask at home that I thought about modeling, but I want to do mine all out of cake as well, so if anyone has any thoughts, it would be great.

Kiddiekakes Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:20pm
post #7 of 10

Here is a couple of pictures I saved from the web so they are not my cakes but will give you some ideas...
LL
LL
LL

Kiddiekakes Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:26pm
post #8 of 10

Also if you google 3D Transformers cake there will be a few that come up.

Sorry about the double pic...this darn double posting is getting annoying...Grrrrr

brincess_b Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 5:07pm
post #9 of 10

do you want it standing up? if so, start work on the support system now. if he is standing with his legs together, thats easier, split legs, a bit more complicated.
xx

FullHouse Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 6:20pm
post #10 of 10

Thanks so much for posting the photos Kiddiekakes, I think my son will love that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%