Reading Pa Cake Supply Stores

Decorating By ljhow623 Updated 2 Oct 2009 , 2:59am by Trials_N_Error

ljhow623 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ljhow623 Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 4

I'm headed to PA next month and was wondering if there are any good supply stores worth checking out?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa

3 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 10:07pm
post #2 of 4

I don't know of any there, but there are a few members who live right in that area, perhaps they will see this thread and lend you a hand.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 10:47pm
post #3 of 4

I live IN Reading, PA! There's a few places to check out... we have a Restaurant store, a SInger supply store (they both sell new and used equip) We have Michaels and AC Moore and Walmart that all sell the Wilton line... and there are two specialty shops on either ends of the county. One place sells some of the Dusts, the black cutters for gumpaste and stuff, along with Wilton stuff.. it's a tiny shop but she has a good selection... NOT what you would find anywhere else.. then there's a new shop open up north and she sells Boxes, boards and a a few other items... I'd love to have a shopping buddy!!

Trials_N_Error Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trials_N_Error Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 2:59am
post #4 of 4

Could you please tell me the name of the specialty shops that you are talking about? I live in Phoenixville PA and I have been looking for some more shops in the area that I may not know about. Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%