Animal Cracker Recipe

Baking By jsavino227 Updated 10 Jul 2009 , 11:19am by TracyLH

jsavino227 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsavino227 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 1:47am
post #1 of 3

I am looking for an animal cracker recipe that tastes really great and is easy to work with. I have fallen in love the flavor of one recipe that I found but it is hard to work with since my cookie cutter shapes are small and have a little detail. I need something that is really easy to work with. Thank you for any recipe you can provide!

2 replies
TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 11:18am
post #2 of 3

What it the issue with the recipe? Is it spreading too much? Too hard to get out of the cutters? If so, try chilling your dough really well before cutting out and, if neccessary, dip the cutter edge in flour and tap really well before cutting.

Not sure if that helps, but it is always hard when you find a recipe that has the taste you want, but doesn't play nicely. Maybe if you can tell us what this problems are with the recipe, we can help. icon_biggrin.gif

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 11:19am
post #3 of 3

What it the issue with the recipe? Is it spreading too much? Too hard to get out of the cutters? If so, try chilling your dough really well before cutting out and, if neccessary, dip the cutter edge in flour and tap really well before cutting.

Not sure if that helps, but it is always hard when you find a recipe that has the taste you want, but doesn't play nicely. Maybe if you can tell us what this problems are with the recipe, we can help. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%