Flower Plungers?

Decorating By fruitsnack Updated 10 Jul 2009 , 12:33pm by cylstrial

fruitsnack Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 10:24pm
post #1 of 4

I recently purchased the Wilton flower and leaf presses. Unfortunately, I could not get the fondant out of the presses without ruining the leaves and flowers. I'm on the hunt for the best flower / leaf plungers available. Which brand is the best, but still reasonably priced?

3 replies
fruitsnack Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 4

And speaking of flowers, where do you get the cutters for the flowers you make a petal at a time? I hope I'm explaining myself - like the ones Buddy makes on Cake Boss.

peg818 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 11:27am
post #3 of 4

The best plunger cutters i have used are PME you can get them at just about any high end cake site. I use Globalsugarart.com

cylstrial Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 12:33pm
post #4 of 4

I know Country Kitchen sells them as well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%