If You Could Only Buy One Thing For Cake Decorating....

Decorating By Bellatheball Updated 10 Jul 2009 , 7:22am by dg10148

Bellatheball Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 4

what would it be? I have some $$ to spend (probably at GSA) and I'm looking for some suggestions.

I'd love to hear about anything (molds, cutters, etc) that works well and gives great results. In particular, I'm looking at some of the flower cutters that make beautiful flowers easily. Any suggestions?

3 replies
Amymnn Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 4

I've been wondering the same thing. Around here we have Hobby Lobby, Micheal's and an overpriced and outdated cake supply store. I've been wanting to invest in some Satin Ice Fondant, Sugarshack DVD's, Cake Boss software, an air brush machine and a big tool/tackle box to keep all my "everyday" cake tools and tips organized. Now if the cake fairy would just show up and bring me all these things, I'd be a happy girl! icon_smile.gif

Rylan Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 6:53am
post #3 of 4

I would buy some orchid cutters or lace molds.

dg10148 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 7:22am
post #4 of 4

I just bought me a birthday present 2 of Sugarshacks DVDs coming in the mail today . I don't know if I can wait the mail doesn't come until 5pm. I will be the one at the mail box waiting with excitement. My birthday isn't until the 25th my husband asked if I was going to wait until my birthday to open them. YA RIGHT

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%