Cake Dreaming., I'm Going Crazy

Decorating By Yankie Updated 10 Jul 2009 , 1:46am by Rylan

Yankie Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 1:44pm
post #1 of 6

Last night I had the craziest dream. I had a dream with a lady (don't know who she is) and she had baked so many cakes they were BEAUTIFUL and real big, but there was one in particular that was really tropical....and it had these flowers that were amazing.

All of a suddent she pulls out this can that was air pressured and she created this flowers with it. IT GAVE ME AN IDEA, maybe I can invent this. In the dream I was trying go get her recipe for the frosting...it tasted with whipping cream but she said it was not, but would not give me the recipe.

I know we all have these types of dreams..what is the craziest dream you ever had about a cake?

5 replies
chefbarbie0513 Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 1:57pm
post #2 of 6

I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do for my sisters 25th birthday cake. She hasnt ever had one of my cakes, she lives in Phoenix and im in atlanta and is comming for a visit on her birthday. Anyway I woke up yesterday morning after having a dream of her seeing her cake. I got up right away and drew the design. I'm very happy to finally have it.

chefbarbie0513 Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 1:58pm
post #3 of 6

I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do for my sisters 25th birthday cake. She hasnt ever had one of my cakes, she lives in Phoenix and im in atlanta and is comming for a visit on her birthday. Anyway I woke up yesterday morning after having a dream of her seeing her cake. I got up right away and drew the design. I'm very happy to finally have it.

Yankie Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 2:03pm
post #4 of 6

Wow, thats crazy..just like the can thing..it looked so real...i thought this could be turned into a product...it was so real to me in the dream. Maybe one day, i'll invent it icon_smile.gif

2SchnauzerLady Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 2:13pm
post #5 of 6

The first thing that comes into mind with your "canned" flowers is Silly String!!!

Rylan Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 1:46am
post #6 of 6

I had a dream that I ate this one cake. It was good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%