Alphabet Cookie Cutters

Decorating By holsy993 Updated 9 Jul 2009 , 12:39pm by drakegore

holsy993 Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 8:54pm
post #1 of 3

Help!! I am looking for some Alphabet Cookie Cutters to use with fondant. I have the Wilton Fondant Cutters (1") AND the 3" cookie cutters. I am looking for something between this size. Also, some style other than the "block" font.

I have seen the cutters by FFM(?). They are tiny as well.

Any links to where I can purchase these would be great!!


2 replies
drakegore Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 12:39pm
post #3 of 3

the "funky letters" fmm cutters are larger than the wilton (they are larger than the other two styles by fmm).

Quote by @%username% on %date%