Hi all, can you direct me to the class 3 supplies, i put my list in a safe place and now i can't find it. that's me. thank you
If you are talking about Wilton class , than I just bought the kit for the class.
I think a lot of teachers have their own supply lists but here is what was on my list for the first night of Wilton class 3..
This list may differ from what your teacher requires you to bring.
First Night Supplies..
In addition to all supplies from classes & kits 1,2&3 bRING:
1. Buttercream icing in 2 colors.
2. 2 round cake pans, different sizes.
3. Fondant & Gumpaste
4. small block of styrofoam
5. a 6" or 8" round white cake board
6. a small rolling pin.
7. Small amount of crisco
8. Foam placemat.
9. Powderpuff. (in a white knee high place 3T powdered sugarand 3T cornstarch, tie off and keep in a ziplock baggie)
I just went to my first night on Monday, and this is what we used:
* Tips 1, 2, 3, 5, 16, 18, 127, 86, 104
* piping bags
* Class butter cream - medium and stiff consistency
* practice board
It was also really helpful for me to have napkins, some baggies to put the "dirty" stuff in.
We didnt' get through the entire lesson (we didn't do the fondant roses the first night), but you might also need the supplies for that.
Call up or go into the store you're taking the class at and ask.