Yellow Roses And Pink Sweet Peas?

Decorating By auntmamie Updated 8 Jul 2009 , 1:09am by cake-angel

auntmamie  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 12:44am
post #1 of 8

My parent's 30th anniversary is next month, and I'm planning a cake for them. Will a 3 tier cake with yellow roses and pink sweet peas look ok? Or should I do yellow and yellow? Mom's favorite flower is yellow roses, and sweet peas are the flower for the 30th anniversary.

I don't know what sizes yet, depends on how many guests we have, and it will probably be covered in fondant.

7 replies
 tamiscakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tamiscakes Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 12:55am
post #2 of 8

i have used a butter color yellow and a light pink many times and always get great feed-back from those colors together.

skeet1zp  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
skeet1zp Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 12:56am
post #3 of 8

If you have the time, decorate a dummy in the design you are thinking of, or decorate a cupcake or mini cake in the same design. That way you can tweak your design or rethink it all together if you need to.

post #4 of 8

If you have the time, decorate a dummy in the design you are thinking of, or decorate a cupcake or mini cake in the same design. That way you can tweak your design or rethink it all together if you need to.

post #5 of 8

icer101  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 1:06am
post #6 of 8

i think , what you have planned , sounds beautiful..

icer101  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 1:07am
post #7 of 8

i think , what you have planned , sounds beautiful..

cake-angel  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake-angel Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 1:09am
post #8 of 8

If you look in my Photos I have a cake with gumpaste yellow roses and light purple sweetpeas. It is still one of my favorites if you are open to other color options.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%