Teal & Pink

Decorating By CakeandDazzle Updated 6 Jul 2009 , 11:59pm by chefjess819

CakeandDazzle Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 8:45pm
post #1 of 6

I have a request for a cake. Two teirs, topsy turvy with pink & teal. Its for a 21st birthday and needs to be girly... I can't think of something good... Was thinking about zebra strips, or diamonds.... or swirls... but the pink & teal is throwing me off a bit... any ideas?

5 replies
KristyCakes Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 9:25pm
post #2 of 6

What about a base of light pink and then random sized dark teal circles with and without holes completely packed over the entire cake?

Rylan Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 11:39pm
post #3 of 6

How about you use those colors as accents with a white base. It will look fresh and clean.

chefjess819 Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 11:57pm
post #4 of 6

the pink and teal really actually do go good together. when i was 14, my dad let me paint my room whatever colors i wanted and those are the colors i chose. it looked awesome. depending on how many tiers you are using, i would maybe alternate the base colors and add accents in the other color. maybe have swirls on one tier and dots or stars on another. someone who likes these colors probably wouldnt mind a crazy cake design. lol. thumbs_up.gif

chefjess819 Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 11:58pm
post #5 of 6

the pink and teal really actually do go good together. when i was 14, my dad let me paint my room whatever colors i wanted and those are the colors i chose. it looked awesome. depending on how many tiers you are using, i would maybe alternate the base colors and add accents in the other color. maybe have swirls on one tier and dots or stars on another. someone who likes these colors probably wouldnt mind a crazy cake design. lol. thumbs_up.gif

chefjess819 Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 11:59pm
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%