Funny Story

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 6 Jul 2009 , 10:23pm by mommicakes

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 6:22pm
post #1 of 5

Ok so I just had to share this one!!! icon_biggrin.gif
My family and I were comming home from a cookout last night and while on our way home in a thunderstorm (what fun) My DH had maybe had a little too much to drink ..... Anywho we were almost home and he had been literally giving me directions to our house "Hello lived here for 5 years " well my 14 yr old daughter was annoyed with this and was getting wet because he had cracked the window to smoke. She pipes up and says "Hey TOM TOM could you put your window up!!! icon_biggrin.gif " I thought I was going to run off the road laughing so hard!!!!! OMG she is as much of an SA as I am this could be bad!!!!
Hope this gave you a laugh have a great day icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

4 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 8:03pm
post #2 of 5

Good one! icon_lol.gif

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 5

That is fricken hilarious!!!!!!

My husband routinely behaves that way and your daughter sounds a lot like mine... My daughter is now 21 and believe me she has made her share of SA remarks to my husband..

Thanks for sharing....

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 9:09pm
post #4 of 5

Just thought it would brighten up the day!! I still laugh when I think about it.
icon_lol.gif

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 10:23pm
post #5 of 5

That was cute. It is these kinds of things when my kids say them I write them down, I keep getting told, I need to write a book. give your daughter a high five and say, you will remember that one for a long time. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%