Where Can I Get Really Good Naughty Cookie Cutters?

Decorating By Magical_Isis Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 12:05am by indydebi

Magical_Isis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Magical_Isis Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 7:44pm
post #1 of 7

'Nuff said in the title! icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 8:42pm
post #2 of 7

Well...i'm not so sure. Have you ever consider hand cutting the shape you need? Or you could put certain body parts onto a basic shape like a circle or square cutter.
I made some 'boobie' cookies using a boob chocolate mold. i dusted the mold really well, rolled the dough into a ball and then rolled them in flour too. I wanted to make sure it didn't stick. Then i just kinda pushed the ball into the mold and pressed down. I gently tapped it on the counter and it fell out. It baked up pretty nicely, maintained shape and details (nipple). THen i just piped the bras etc overtop the shape. According to the men they were VERY realistic.lol As far as the male parts, haven't tried that yet, but i would bet it would work well too if you use the same method, just roll the dough into a log shape. I think i have some pics in my CC photos. If not i know i have them on my picassa web album. Link is below. HTH

KaraBeara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KaraBeara Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 1:10am
post #3 of 7

You can get penis cookie cutters at a local "novelty" store- just look in the bachelorette party section.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 9:29pm
post #5 of 7

You can make boobs and buns from a heart cutter...just trim the point off.

laurs_1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laurs_1981 Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 10:14pm
post #6 of 7

i bought a set of 4 cutters and they're called "sexy fryers". i found them at the novelty shop in the mall at the back of the store...there's lips, a woman, boobs, and a penis....i get TONS of orders for penis'...they're a real hit!!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:05am
post #7 of 7

I was shopping online for a bowling pin cookie cutter and found one that is a bowling pin and a ball. Turn it on it's side and it looks NOTHING like a bowling pin and ball! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%