Gsa Website Problems, But Works...

Decorating By plbennett_8 Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 7:53pm by dsilvest

plbennett_8 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 8

Hi All,

I just got off the phone with GSA. I was placing an order and it rejected my credit card...gasp... icon_eek.gif chuckle... icon_razz.gif So I called them, and they said that they are having a problem with their provider rejecting ALL credit card orders. And of course...it being a holiday weekend it is unlike that it will be fixed until Monday.

The fix - Just put in your credit card info as usual, but where it says "Payment Method" just use "Phone Order" and they will manually enter your info into the system. Gosh, you know this is going to be one LONG Friday for those folks... ouch.gif Hope it gets better sooner!

Pat B.

7 replies
dsilvest Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 8

I can't even open the web site. I used to be able to access it, now I get an error message. My emails from them only have the writing, pictures don't work. Everything used to work not long ago. WHY?

plbennett_8 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 4:55pm
post #3 of 8

Wow...that's weird...works great for me... Here is the address:

http://www.globalsugarart.com/?aff=9X6GECBOFPB9

Your computer might be blocking the pictures? Try "right" clicking and choose "show picture"

Good luck,
Pat B.

Uniqueask Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 5:09pm
post #4 of 8

Works for me too, and I just ordered thursday afternoon and got it yesterday morning, love GLOBALSUGART

Uniqueask Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 5:09pm
post #5 of 8

Works for me too, and I just ordered thursday afternoon and got it yesterday morning, love GLOBALSUGART

dsilvest Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 5:15pm
post #6 of 8

Pat

Tried it. doesn't work. I don't have the option to open pictures on emails either.

AlanT Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 1:31pm
post #7 of 8

Hi everyone. Our site actually never went down last week. If you cannot see the site (Pat), you should call your internet provider. If you are using a Favorite's Site Link, you should delete it and just type in www.globalsugarart.com.

Authorize.net, a company that services over 300,000 web businesses by processing credit cards, had a major fire Friday night, July 3. Power was cut to the server farm and all merchants that used them were unable to automatically process credit cards. As soon as we found out about the fire, we modified our site so that orders could still be placed. Everything is back up a running with Authorize.net at this time. Thank you all for your patience.
Alan

dsilvest Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 7:53pm
post #8 of 8

It is a miracle, GSA site has started to work today after getting error messages for the last 4 months.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%