Help

Decorating By Sosochoco Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 11:49pm by Sosochoco

Sosochoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sosochoco Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:12pm
post #1 of 13

Hi everyone I am trying to make a soccer jersey cake of my hubby's favorite team for his birthday. Please does anyone have any ideas how I can get the graphics on the cake? I have attached a picture of the jersey below.
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

12 replies
Renaejrk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renaejrk Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:22pm
post #2 of 13

You could do a chocolate transfer, or make a stencil?

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:39pm
post #3 of 13

I do this type of thing with fondant. Make a copy of the logo and wording you want the size you need and use it as a template to cut your fondant out. It will help if you let the findant set up a bitr (after you roll it out) so that it does not stretch when you cut it out. I use and exacto knife to cut the fondant.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:40pm
post #4 of 13

I do this type of thing with fondant. Make a copy of the logo and wording you want the size you need and use it as a template to cut your fondant out. It will help if you let the findant set up a bitr (after you roll it out) so that it does not stretch when you cut it out. I use and exacto knife to cut the fondant.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:41pm
post #5 of 13

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:42pm
post #6 of 13

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:43pm
post #7 of 13

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:44pm
post #8 of 13

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 9:45pm
post #9 of 13

Sosochoco Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 11:47pm
post #10 of 13

Thank you for all your helpful answers. I am going to start working on the cake. Wish me luck icon_smile.gif

Sosochoco Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 11:47pm
post #11 of 13

Thank you for all your helpful answers. I am going to start working on the cake. Wish me luck icon_smile.gif

Sosochoco Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 11:48pm
post #12 of 13

Sosochoco Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 11:49pm
post #13 of 13

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%