Crazy! 9 Days!!

Decorating By melhoneybee Updated 2 Jul 2009 , 2:50pm by melhoneybee

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 11:09pm
post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmakescakes

Who is this woman anyway? Friend of the bride, wedding planner, or "wedding planner" (""'s are for those three-times-a-bridesmaid-so-now-i'm-a-wedding-planner-people.)

We Indy people must really think alike because that's EXACTLY what I was thinking as I laughed my way thru her email .... that she's one of those "been a bridesmaid 3 times so that means I know EVERYTHING there is to know about planning a wedding" chic! You know ..... the kind I always turn my back to and IGNORE during the consultation! icon_lol.gif

Oh man I hope she replies in some manner! And yes, I would pay a million dollars in Monopoly Money to be there when she read your response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffronica

I mean, after all, they're only CUPCAKES! icon_biggrin.gif

(Pssst! you'll love my blog entry on cupcakes .... link below.)

melhoneybee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melhoneybee Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 5:49am
post #32 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Oh man I hope she replies in some manner! And yes, I would pay a million dollars in Monopoly Money to be there when she read your response!

snort! LOL Debi! One Million Dollars huh?! Make it TWO MILLION monopoly dollars and I will give you her address! HA!

saffronica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saffronica Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 6:30am
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

(Pssst! you'll love my blog entry on cupcakes .... link below.)

You're right -- I did. Thanks for sharing.

melhoneybee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melhoneybee Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 2:50pm
post #34 of 34

Me too Debi! It was GREAT! It really is truly amazing how in the dark these people can be about the amount of time it would take someone to do these things! I mean, even though we do this stuff all the time and we are quick at it, still...just as humans and not robot cake makers (lol) we have bodily and artistic limitations to how fast we can really go! I love, LOVE what I do, but I love my family more, and so when I am taking time away from them to work, I AM going to be paid WELL! That's why (besides the love of everything cake) that I went into business in the first place! No way I am slaving all day and not being able to see my family for next to nothing! If someone doesn't want to pay, or gives me a whole bunch of stupid demands like they think they just fell of their thrown somewhere, then I don't have time for them! Someone else is always waiting to take their spot AND pay for my hard work! Again, as Indy says, NEXT!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%