Help..wedding Cupcakes.what Tips? And Decorating Help Please

Baking By nicoles-a-tryin Updated 13 Jul 2009 , 6:44pm by nicoles-a-tryin

nicoles-a-tryin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicoles-a-tryin Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 11:58pm
post #1 of 8

Hi, I have a wedding coming up and they want all cupcakes....When I seem to decorate cupcakes...the icing always seem to be a bit flat..and isn't a 'Hill' looking....IS it the tip I am using? or do you put some in the middle first then build up from there?

I am worried, and confused..>HEHE...Please help me with your suggestions..I can't wait to hear !!!

I really appreciate your help...This is simlar as they want them to look..

Thanks so much Nicole
LL

7 replies
Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:10am
post #2 of 8

I usually pipe my cupcakes from the outside into the middle. It is easier that way to build up the center if that is the look you are going for. thumbs_up.gif

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:11am
post #3 of 8

I usually pipe my cupcakes from the outside into the middle. It is easier that way to build up the center if that is the look you are going for. thumbs_up.gif

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:12am
post #4 of 8

I agree, start from outside working your way in. 1Mtip makes a really nice swirl.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:34pm
post #5 of 8

I was just going to say that 1M is the best tip out there! You can probably find it at your Michael's store as well. (I didn't think they would have them, so I ordered it off the internet). And then every Michael's store I have been in has carried it!

cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:35pm
post #6 of 8

I was just going to say that 1M is the best tip out there! You can probably find it at your Michael's store as well. (I didn't think they would have them, so I ordered it off the internet). And then every Michael's store I have been in has carried it!

cylstrial Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:36pm
post #7 of 8

nicoles-a-tryin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicoles-a-tryin Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 6:44pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you so much...I am off to try it!
Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%