Omg!! Just Used Creme Bouquet Flavor Enhancer!

Decorating By tanyascakes Updated 30 Jun 2009 , 10:39pm by Renaejrk

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:21pm
post #1 of 7

Yes, that is the most fabulous stuff around!! I used 2 tsps in a 9x13 just to try it. I am so in love with that stuff. I do have a question for those who also use it. Is there a certain amount that you use per recipe, or do you just use however you choose? I have got to get my hands on more of this stuff. I only bought a small bottle at a cake store about 40 minutes away. But it was so worth it!

TIA,
Tanya

6 replies
The_Sugar_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Sugar_Fairy Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:29pm
post #2 of 7

What is it? Did you use it in the cake or in the icing? And what brand is it, can you get it in Canada?

The_Sugar_Fairy Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:30pm
post #3 of 7

What is it? Did you use it in the cake or in the icing? And what brand is it, can you get it in Canada?

The_Sugar_Fairy Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:31pm
post #4 of 7

The_Sugar_Fairy Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:32pm
post #5 of 7

The_Sugar_Fairy Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:33pm
post #6 of 7

Renaejrk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renaejrk Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:39pm
post #7 of 7

It smells to me like there are several flavors, but the creamy lemon scent is the strongest.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%