Nfsc Flavoring Question

Baking By meredith1851 Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 4:34pm by 2SchnauzerLady

meredith1851 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meredith1851 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 9:53pm
post #1 of 7

Instead of adding vanilla, has anyone added the butter flavoring with good results? I want a bit more of a shortbread taste and wasn't sure if this would work. Thoughts? If good, how much butter flavoring is appropriate for the receipe?

6 replies
bmarlow001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmarlow001 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:18pm
post #2 of 7

I would like to try that recipe today because of all the good things I have heard about it but cannot find it in the recipe section... I know this doesn't answer your question but would you please be able to point me in the right direction to this recipe?

bmarlow001 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:19pm
post #3 of 7

I would like to try that recipe today because of all the good things I have heard about it but cannot find it in the recipe section... I know this doesn't answer your question but would you please be able to point me in the right direction to this recipe?

bmarlow001 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:20pm
post #4 of 7

bmarlow001 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:21pm
post #5 of 7

bmarlow001 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:27pm
post #6 of 7

Ooops! The cake Central server was being worked on from what the pop up said, it went a little nuts I see..... sorry about that!

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:34pm
post #7 of 7

It's labeled No Fail Sugar Cookies in the recipie section

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%