Duplicate Post Ignore

Decorating By anabelz01 Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 1:24am by Kiki74

anabelz01 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 6

I am getting very frustrated with CC right now, not all you lovely ladies (and gents) but with the site itself, finally the borders saying that they are working on the site have come down and today I have had more problems than I care to mention. I have about 5 cakes to upload to the site today, and have so far uploaded 2 and that has taken me ages! one never even made it onto the home page - even though some cakes have made it onto it in triplicate. I'm not going to bother uploading the others (at least for now) if anyone wants to see the new cakes I have worked on then you are welcome to visit my website www.colchestercakes.co.uk (just a draft website at the mo - just somewhere to post pics for friends and family to see them, currently working on my new one - yay).

Anyone else getting frustrated or is it just me? I know everyone said to be patient but the maintenance signs have come down now which tells me that the work is complete? Maybe my message will reach someone who can do something to put it right, maybe it won't but I do feel a whole lot better after a good rant!

Thanks for letting me go on it is much appreciated!

5 replies
Kiki74 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:07am
post #2 of 6

I have not tried to upload pictures but every forum I'm reading has a ton of duplicate posts. It's rather frustrating. What's going on?

Kiki74 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:08am
post #3 of 6

I have not tried to upload pictures but every forum I'm reading has a ton of duplicate posts. It's rather frustrating. What's going on?

Kiki74 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:09am
post #4 of 6

Kiki74 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:23am
post #5 of 6

I've just read through some of the other threads. It seems we are experiencing technical difficulty. I should have looked before posting. My apologies. icon_redface.gif I hope the honeymoon is wonderful and that they are not thinking about CC at all! I love this site and am happy to wait for all the wrinkles to be ironed out!

Kiki74 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:24am
post #6 of 6

I've just read through some of the other threads. It seems we are experiencing technical difficulty. I should have looked before posting. My apologies. icon_redface.gif I hope the honeymoon is wonderful and that they are not thinking about CC at all! I love this site and am happy to wait for all the wrinkles to be ironed out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%