Pls Help!!!sheet Cakes For Church

Decorating By queenfa Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 2:10pm by queenfa

queenfa Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:31am
post #1 of 7

Hello fun pple,

Need help.I had just voluntareed to be providing the cakes for the monthly goup birthday celebrations in my church.This is a big 2 sheet cakes for everybody in church and the next one is due on 7/5.I cannot think of a good design for the cakes .I am making WASC .Suggestions will be highly appriciated.Pls help.

6 replies
auntmamie Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:38am
post #2 of 7

Go to the galleries and search for kakeladi - her sheet cake designs are amazing. hth.

auntbeesbaking Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:46am
post #3 of 7

Hi. I think taking off the July 4th holiday is good - or at least red white and blue. You could have stars for "An all star birthday" , maybe even fireworks scattered around.

I think even a summer theme would be good - a beach maybe?

Let us know what you decide please. icon_smile.gif

auntbeesbaking Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:47am
post #4 of 7

Hi. I think taking off the July 4th holiday is good - or at least red white and blue. You could have stars for "An all star birthday" , maybe even fireworks scattered around.

auntbeesbaking Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:48am
post #5 of 7

auntbeesbaking Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:48am
post #6 of 7

queenfa Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 2:10pm
post #7 of 7

Hi,

Thanks you all.Appriciate your responses

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%