Pls Help!!!sheet Cakes For Church

Decorating By queenfa Updated 30 Jun 2009 , 2:43am by Zamode

queenfa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
queenfa Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:30am
post #1 of 8

Hello fun pple,

Need help.I had just voluntareed to be providing the cakes for the monthly goup birthday celebrations in my church.This is a big 2 sheet cakes for everybody in church and the next one is due on 7/5.I cannot think of a good design for the cakes .I am making WASC .Suggestions will be highly appriciated.Pls help.

7 replies
Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:37am
post #2 of 8

7/5, you could do Independance Day or just a fun summer theme. Something different each month migh tbe more interesting than the usual birthday/balloon type of thing.

Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:38am
post #3 of 8

7/5, you could do Independance Day or just a fun summer theme. Something different each month migh tbe more interesting than the usual birthday/balloon type of thing.

Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:39am
post #4 of 8

Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:40am
post #5 of 8

Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:41am
post #6 of 8

Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:42am
post #7 of 8

Zamode Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:43am
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%