Probably An Easy Question...

Decorating By Teags Updated 30 Jun 2009 , 2:24am by antonia74

Teags Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 12:52am
post #1 of 7

... but what colors do I use to get peachy/pink? I've got red, pink and yellow.. hoping I don't need to buy any more.

6 replies
antonia74 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:19am
post #2 of 7

Peachy-pink comes from a bit of orange and a bit of pink...so technically you have all the right colours!

I'd use a one part yellow/one part red/two parts pink ratio (and make sure to use teeny tiny dots of colour b/c it's way easier to go darker than to try to lighten it all up! Keep some plain white icing on hand just in case. icon_smile.gif )

antonia74 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:20am
post #3 of 7

Peachy-pink comes from a bit of orange and a bit of pink...so technically you have all the right colours!

I'd use a one part yellow/one part red/two parts pink ratio (and make sure to use teeny tiny dots of colour b/c it's way easier to go darker than to try to lighten it all up! Keep some plain white icing on hand just in case. icon_smile.gif )

antonia74 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:21am
post #4 of 7

antonia74 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:22am
post #5 of 7

antonia74 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:23am
post #6 of 7

antonia74 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:24am
post #7 of 7

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%