Spice Website - Discount Can't Find Post

Baking By toleshed Updated 30 Jun 2009 , 10:17am by TracyLH

toleshed Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 2

I'm looking for the post re: the spice website that someone was working on for us CCr's to get a discount. I had thought she was going to start posting on the general forum but I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?

1 reply
TracyLH Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 10:17am
post #2 of 2

Hi! That was my post. It was deleted as there is a company policy that I was not aware of:

Please do not attempt to negotiate discounts with suppliers based around the CC community. If a supplier is interested in marketing a discount to CC'ers to generate sales, they should contact me or Jackie so that we can be sure we are comfortable having the Cake Central name associated with that business.

I feel very, very badly about doing something incorrect. icon_redface.gif I fully understand their policy and they were very nice about my error. On another note, I have been testing the products and am very, very happy with them. If you PM me, I can give you other non-CC specific discount info. I just don't want to post it as although it is non-specific to CC, I don't want to appear to do anything wrong.

Quote by @%username% on %date%