Turquoise

Decorating By cakesnkisses Updated 30 Jun 2009 , 4:20am by artsywest

cakesnkisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesnkisses Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 10:44pm
post #1 of 5

How do I get turquoise and black fondant???? Can I start w/ white fondant to get to black???
Is there a certain "blue" to get the turquiose???

4 replies
artsywest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
artsywest Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 4:17am
post #2 of 5

When I want turquoise I mix a small bit of green into a bright blue ball of fondant. It's best to use chocolate fondant to start with when coloring it black. You don't have to use as much black food coloring because the fondant is already a dark brown. Hope this helps.

artsywest Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 4:18am
post #3 of 5

When I want turquoise I mix a small bit of green into a bright blue ball of fondant. It's best to use chocolate fondant to start with when coloring it black. You don't have to use as much black food coloring because the fondant is already a dark brown. Hope this helps.

artsywest Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 4:19am
post #4 of 5

artsywest Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 4:20am
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%