Japanese Hibachi

Lounge By Katie-Bug Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 8:00pm by Katie-Bug

Katie-Bug Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, so I am completly hooked on the Hibachi chicken an steak at all our local Japanese restaurants. So, can someone help me with a few questions....

What is the white/light orange sauce called? I know the dark one is ginger, right? I swear I could drink the light sauce.. icon_redface.gif

Also, anyone got any recipes? icon_razz.gif

I really am hooked on this stuff!!! It's awful that I'm a little over an hour from any...could go for some more now... icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks!!!

4 replies
turtle3264 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 5

We are hooked on it too. DH has a recipe for the orange sauce. I didn't make it, so I can't say what was in it. We tried it, but it was not as good as the restaurant, of course. You could really taste the mayo in the one we made.

turtle3264 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:46pm
post #3 of 5

We are hooked on it too. DH has a recipe for the orange sauce. I didn't make it, so I can't say what was in it. We tried it, but it was not as good as the restaurant, of course. You could really taste the mayo in the one we made.

turtle3264 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:47pm
post #4 of 5

triple post...

Katie-Bug Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:00pm
post #5 of 5

Oh, thanks for the replies!! I have found a recipe that I'll be trying this weekend. If it's any good I'll be happy to share it.

Yum-yum!! I hopes it's good!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%