Attn: Southern Cali Cat Lovers - Please Help

Lounge By KacieMeredith Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 4:34am by KacieMeredith

KacieMeredith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KacieMeredith Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 7:52pm
post #1 of 6

Ok, so a friend of mine has been fostering some kittens for the shelter that otherwise would have been put down because they were too young. Well they are coming up on adoption age (12 weeks) on July 12th and if they dont have a home then they have to go to the shelter. She and I really dont want them to have to spend any time at the shelter, and we have found homes for 3 of the 5, but two still need a home. My mother really doesnt want to take on any more kittens, but I cant have these sweet little guys go to the shelter. The adoption will be done through the east valley shelter, she and I are just the middle women looking for homes. All fees will be paid to the shelter and its $68 for the first kitten and if you chose to adopt a second its only $34 for the second. The fees include deworming, shots, and being neutered. If there is a money issue, please let me know, because my friend and I are willing to incur some cost to get these little guys into a home.

Please Please help...if you or anyone you know are interested please contact me. My email is [email protected]. I have more information on each kitty's personality and more pictures.
LL
LL
LL
LL

5 replies
KacieMeredith Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:31am
post #2 of 6

*Bump*

Please? Anyone?

KacieMeredith Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:31am