Pooh Bear Massacre!!!!!!!!!!!

Decorating By rvercher23 Updated 22 Jul 2009 , 4:59am by geri4292adams

jamiekwebb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamiekwebb Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 6:05pm
post #31 of 32

nice save.... a little bit of me icon_smile.gif my son once ate all the roses I had just made for a cake that weekend... little stinker!!! You gotta love 'em though.

just to add my opinion... if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Maybe you need a nap, I know when my kids get grumpy I make them take one. If it offends the OP then let them say so, it's not your forum anyway.

geri4292adams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
geri4292adams Posted 22 Jul 2009 , 4:59am
post #32 of 32

Wow, your figures look great. I wish I could make them look so adorable. I've had a couple fingers dip into my cakes a few times. Mine is just at the right height to stretch on his tippy toes to get a bite, but somehow he makes it everytime. Good thing my cakes are for family and friends who don't mind my little one helping out every now and then. LOL Maybe we all should look into those child gates to keep the kids out. LOL

As to the one who is tired of all the depressing people trying to make things all about themdelves......Well is'nt that calling the kettle black. You completely made your first post ALL ABOUT YOU! Like someone else said, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. We're all adults here, treat us that way.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%