Cake Decorating Classes

Decorating By Teresas_Treats Updated 29 Jun 2009 , 3:32pm by Shelly4481

Teresas_Treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresas_Treats Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 6:04am
post #1 of 4

I live in NC. I am looking for other cake decorating classes other than Wilton. I have already taken all 4. Wanting to open my own business soon and would love to have more, hands on, classes for just cake decorating.
Thanks for the help.
Teresa

3 replies
Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 6:24am
post #2 of 4

I'm not exactly sure what classes your interested in but....videos are just as great. Sugarshack has some awesome videos on how to do a TT and her boxes and bows dvd is suuuuper cool...she shows how to various boxes and bow techniques. And she is great at answering emails if you have any questions. Also, I heard Nicholas Lodge and Jenifer Dontz dvd's are awesome for learning how to make assorted flowers. Maybe instead of taking a class you can just buy some dvd's which will be yours to keep, which I think will be cheaper...this is just my opinion, but hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Teresas_Treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresas_Treats Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 6:29am
post #3 of 4

I didn't even think of the video's. I will look into them.
Thank you.

Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 3:32pm
post #4 of 4

I agree, get the videos. I have one of Sugarshacks, and one of Jennifers. They are both great and offer lots of good info and the nice thing is you can keep watching them over and over. Sometimes hands on is great but these are also very helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%