Ok Ok I'm Not Happy

Decorating By ninatat Updated 29 Jun 2009 , 6:20pm by Rylan

ninatat Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 10:42pm
post #1 of 4

Hi all, just want to let you know i'm just realy frustrated, i just made a cake for practice, 2 came out like pancakes i did add more egg my large were small , i did everything i was supposed to. i took a cake out of the freezer to add another layer, i defrosted it. a few pieces did come off so i did trim the cake, i realized i had to make 2 more batches for decorating, and now it looks like it slid, i have alot of frosting on one side and not as much on the other. it still looks bad, kind of like a beehive, should i also press on bc cakes like fondant. i refuse to give, taking class 3, had to skip 2 for July. sorry had to vent

3 replies
-K8memphis Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 4

We all have days and cakes like that.

This too shall pass.

(((hug)))

CrazyCakes13 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 11:43pm
post #3 of 4

Everyone has a bad day. Walk away, grab a glass of wine and a deep breath and don't worry. Tomorrow is another day.

[big hug]

Rylan Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 6:20pm
post #4 of 4

Drink some water, close your eyes and pretend that you are in a gazebo in the middle of an enchanted garden full of yellow and mint green roses, with butterflies flying freely, with bees buzzing around a really tall oak tree. Breath and smell the greenery.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%