Cake Supply Store Near Sacramento Or S.f, California

Decorating By Normita Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 5:05am by want2bcupcakequeen

Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 8:51pm
post #1 of 7

I want to know what good supply stores are out there located in the S.F or Sacramento area?? I live about 1 hr away from each location and I want to know what's available near my home icon_smile.gif

6 replies
drummerg68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drummerg68 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 7

There is a place called cake castle in Sacramento. They have everything, There is one in Sacramento and one in Carmichael. I don't know where the one in Sacramento is but here is the address and phone number for the one in Carmichael:

7909 Fair Oaks Blvd
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-944-5055

There the same company so i am sure if you ask them where the one in Sacramento is they can tell you.

CakesbyBecca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyBecca Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 7

Hi, Normita icon_smile.gif

Modesto has a good cake supply shop. Edwards Cake and Candy Supplies on Bangs road. www.edwardscakeandcandy.com - (209) 522-2414
Are you new to Stockton?

Normita Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:16am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyBecca

Hi, Normita icon_smile.gif

Modesto has a good cake supply shop. Edwards Cake and Candy Supplies on Bangs road. www.edwardscakeandcandy.com - (209) 522-2414
Are you new to Stockton?

How funny you mention Edwards...I used to live in Modesto and would go to Edwards all the time...but I wanted to see if something else was out there. Yeah...I just moved to Stockton in Oct of last year. Are you from Edwards?

CakesbyBecca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyBecca Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:00am
post #5 of 7

lol. No. I moved to Modesto January 08 from Oregon and heard about them, but what I heard was NOT positive so I avoided them like the plague and went to Michaels instead. Last week, I finally went in there and they were soooo nice! Apparently, it's a family owned business and they have a new person in charge. Whatever the reason, I'm definitely going there again.

Normita Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:53am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyBecca

lol. No. I moved to Modesto January 08 from Oregon and heard about them, but what I heard was NOT positive so I avoided them like the plague and went to Michaels instead. Last week, I finally went in there and they were soooo nice! Apparently, it's a family owned business and they have a new person in charge. Whatever the reason, I'm definitely going there again.

OMG...how funny...I was reading my last post and instead of asking are you from "stockton" I typed "edwards"...LOL!!! I have been there many times...but sometimes they dont have what I want...I was looking for a "superstore" of bakery items nearby LOL!!

want2bcupcakequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
want2bcupcakequeen Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 5:05am
post #7 of 7

The Sacramento Cake Castle is located just off of Highway 99 and Florin Road. They have tons of stuff. It's an easy drive from Stockton.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%