Cake Supply Store Near Sacramento Or S.f, California

Decorating By Normita Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 5:05am by want2bcupcakequeen

Normita Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 8:51pm
post #1 of 7

I want to know what good supply stores are out there located in the S.F or Sacramento area?? I live about 1 hr away from each location and I want to know what's available near my home icon_smile.gif

6 replies
drummerg68 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 7

There is a place called cake castle in Sacramento. They have everything, There is one in Sacramento and one in Carmichael. I don't know where the one in Sacramento is but here is the address and phone number for the one in Carmichael:

7909 Fair Oaks Blvd
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-944-5055

There the same company so i am sure if you ask them where the one in Sacramento is they can tell you.

CakesbyBecca Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 7

Hi, Normita icon_smile.gif

Modesto has a good cake supply shop. Edwards Cake and Candy Supplies on Bangs road. www.edwardscakeandcandy.com - (209) 522-2414
Are you new to Stockton?

Normita Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 2:16am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyBecca

Hi, Normita icon_smile.gif

Modesto has a good cake supply shop. Edwards Cake and Candy Supplies on Bangs road. www.edwardscakeandcandy.com - (209) 522-2414
Are you new to Stockton?

How funny you mention Edwards...I used to live in Modesto and would go to Edwards all the time...but I wanted to see if something else was out there. Yeah...I just moved to Stockton in Oct of last year. Are you from Edwards?

CakesbyBecca Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:00am
post #5 of 7

lol. No. I moved to Modesto January 08 from Oregon and heard about them, but what I heard was NOT positive so I avoided them like the plague and went to Michaels instead. Last week, I finally went in there and they were soooo nice! Apparently, it's a family owned business and they have a new person in charge. Whatever the reason, I'm definitely going there again.

Normita Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 4:53am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyBecca

lol. No. I moved to Modesto January 08 from Oregon and heard about them, but what I heard was NOT positive so I avoided them like the plague and went to Michaels instead. Last week, I finally went in there and they were soooo nice! Apparently, it's a family owned business and they have a new person in charge. Whatever the reason, I'm definitely going there again.

OMG...how funny...I was reading my last post and instead of asking are you from "stockton" I typed "edwards"...LOL!!! I have been there many times...but sometimes they dont have what I want...I was looking for a "superstore" of bakery items nearby LOL!!

want2bcupcakequeen Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 5:05am
post #7 of 7

The Sacramento Cake Castle is located just off of Highway 99 and Florin Road. They have tons of stuff. It's an easy drive from Stockton.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%