She's Getting Older, But She Is Still My Baby!

Lounge By cakes22 Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 10:23am by bigsisof3kids

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 4:51pm
post #1 of 5

My DD who is 15 is on her first "date" today. She and her friend have gone to the movies.

My DH has a bigger problem with this than I do. I am actually quite excited for her. This is the first time that she has like someone and that person has liked her in return + all of her friends (same age) have all had numerous boyfriends, and she hasn't had one yet (which is good, she is concentrating on school).

And to top it off my DS who is 11 got attacked by the grade 6 girls and was on the receiving end of several "kisses". Funny how my DH didn't have a problem with that............!!!!

I'm feeling old............. icon_cry.gificon_smile.gif

4 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 7:33pm
post #2 of 5

I'm going to lock my kids in their bedrooms until they're 35. No dating allowed! icon_lol.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 7:38pm
post #3 of 5

Hold on girls you're about to go on an emotional roller coaster ride!! (My DD is 21............ugh I could tell you some boyfriend stories icon_rolleyes.gif )

Good luck!

pamela82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamela82 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 10:09pm
post #4 of 5

Ohhhhh its funny cause my DH thinks its ok for our boys when they are older to go out with who they want to but our girl is not allowed to.

Grrrrrrrrrr men what do they think boys are better in love then girls.

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 10:23am
post #5 of 5

Awww, I hope she had a good time! I'm only 20, so no 'words of wisdom' from me. I'm glad you're excited for her icon_smile.gif It's no fun being the only 'single' one in your circle of friends.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%