This recipe has been rated 1 time with an average star rating of 5.0
PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 45 Min
Original recipe yield 1 - 8x8 inch pan
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
* 9 cups crispy rice cereal
* 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
* 1 cup slivered almonds
* 1/4 cup raisins
1. Grease an 8x8 inch pan; set aside.
2. Melt the butter with the marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in the rice cereal, cinnamon, almonds, and raisins. Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Cool 30 minutes; cut into squares.