Til Death Do Us Part...sooner Than I Expected!!

Decorating By bakermommy4 Updated 25 Jun 2009 , 9:34pm by woodruffbn

bakermommy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermommy4 Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 9:19pm
post #1 of 3

I am going to KILL my dear loving hubby. I walk in from the store and hear him on the phone with a potential client. At first thought, I'm like WOW, look at him taking the initiative and helping out. He never gets involved except for eating my cake scraps and wowing at the finished product. He never answers our business line...I hear him start to tell the client...well potential client...."yeah and she uses the paper towels to smooth the cakes and they end up looking really good....yeah, I said paper towels he repeats.

Now, the client thinks I use everyday old paper towels that I also use with the cleaning up. I had to try to save the whole conversation explaining how the paper towels I use are SPECIFICALLY for decorating and I use another brand completely for household things. I explained how I keep the VIVA totally enclosed in its own container and once the pack is opened I separate them all into individual sheets and put them in zip loc bags....blah blah blah.

By the end of the convo she was like ummm ok...I'll keep in touch.
My hubby looks like a 3 year old that just spilled milk on his Sunday suit. Gotta love him though...he tried.

2 replies
DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 9:23pm
post #2 of 3

Your poor husband. It sounds like he really did try to help.

-Debbie B.

woodruffbn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woodruffbn Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 9:34pm
post #3 of 3

The potential customer says "I'll keep in touch" while mentally picturing her beautiful buttercream covered in paper towel fuzz. ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%