2:30 Am Wreck !!

Decorating By in2cakes2 Updated 25 Jun 2009 , 9:17pm by muddpuppy

in2cakes2 Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 2

So I have been baking and freezing for a week I'm making my first TT for my DD 4th birthday.Bottom tier WASC w/ BC filling, middle chocolate w/ chocolate fudge filling, top carmel pecan w/ carmel filling icon_smile.gif . Well yesterday afternoon I took out of the freezer the 3 best layers of each flavor to thaw a bit, and the bottom tier went so smooth and came out just like it was suppose to icon_lol.gif . Then I did the top tier because the filling for the middle one wasn't ready yet and I got it as far as the top cut and turned and was halfway done crumb coating when it shuttered once and collapsed (sp) just like a building in a cartoon icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif . At that point it was 2:30am so I covered and or refridgerated anything that needed it and went to bed. How disappointing icon_cry.gif !!Good thing it happened then and not at the party icon_rolleyes.gif , there is something to be said for making cakes early icon_wink.gif !

1 reply
muddpuppy Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 9:17pm
post #2 of 2

I totally agree! Starting early is super smart.. unfortunately, I'm not so smart.. lol... Let's see it finished!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%