Model T Car Pan

Decorating By grams Updated 12 Aug 2009 , 10:53am by frannie_s

grams Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 12:19am
post #1 of 5

This is a small pan with numbers 508-434. It looks like a model a or t car. I went to the Wilton web sight and typed in the numbers and the search came up "no matches". Same with the goose pan. Can anyone point me to the instructions?

4 replies
7yyrt Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 12:53am
post #2 of 5

Here's a picture only, perhaps it will help. The directions are in the 1976 yearbook.
Which goose pan?

frannie_s Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 10:25am
post #3 of 5

Could you please tell which book the instructions are in? It cut off in the post.

7yyrt Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:04pm
post #4 of 5

The 1976 Wilton Yearbook.

I wish my books weren't in storage, or I'd scan the page for you.

frannie_s Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 10:53am
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much for the info. I actually have that book, and have found
the instructions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%