Fon"dint" Or Fon"dawnt"???

Decorating By 3GCakes Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 3:16am by BCo

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 2:59am
post #61 of 64

Well, this TN chick says fon 'dunt' or fon 'dent'. Never ever fon 'dawnt' & it's like fingernails down a chalkboard when I hear it, especially from cake muggles (I love that term). It's like they're in Donald Trump's world or something. Oh & it's great when they ask you if you've heard of "it". "Yeah, years ago". But the best was at my dd's bday when a mother came up to me & told me she "thought the cake had that fonduie stuff on it. You know a lot of people are using that fonduie stuff & your's is so smooth I thought you used it, (quietly) but I'm glad you didn't" I wanted so badly to ask if she'd ever eaten fondant b/c all the decorations on the cake were made from that "fonduie stuff"

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:15am
post #62 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammjenks

I have people ask me if I do "fonda". First of all, I don't know Fonda. Secondly, if I knew her I wouldn't "do" her.

icon_lol.gif

LOL - this made me really laugh out loud- my 8 year old daughter calls it Fonda too!!! Whenever she says it it makes me think of my mother exercising to Jane Fonda videos when I was younger!!!

BCo Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:16am
post #63 of 64
Quote:

I have people ask me if I do "fonda". First of all, I don't know Fonda. Secondly, if I knew her I wouldn't "do" her.

icon_lol.gif

LOL - this made me really laugh out loud- my 8 year old daughter calls it Fonda too!!! Whenever she says it it makes me think of my mother exercising to Jane Fonda videos when I was younger!!!

BCo Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:16am
post #64 of 64
Quote:

icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%