Ideas Needed For 6 Yr Olds Bday Cake With Specific Theme.

Decorating By butterfly831915 Updated 24 Jun 2009 , 6:40pm by chefjess819

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:49pm
post #1 of 7

My neice has asked me to do a Hanna Montana, Luau themed cake. Okay so I was thinking grass skirt around the sides of the cake with flowers around the edge and a stage with a gumpaste Hanna, well now the only problem is that I did her sisters cake and made a figure as my other neice and now she wants one too. How do I tie in the birthday girl and Hanna on stage. I was thinking of making a sign for the side that said something Like Hanna Montana and (neices name) and having my neices name have the really small battery operated lights thru her name. What do you think. Any ideas that wouldn't require so Much work would be great. Thanks for any help...

}i{ madhatter.gif

6 replies
chefjess819 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjess819 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 7

how about having the niece standing right below the stage as if at the show and hannah on stage? that would incorporate both without having to go through the lighted name business. lol. HTH! thumbs_up.gif

butterfly831915 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 7

That is a thought, do you think it would look okay like that or would it seem a little odd since she would be the only person in the crowd?

mindy1204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mindy1204 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 4:57pm
post #4 of 7

How about your neice on stage singing with Hannah. I know my daughter would flip over that. And you wants to do a sign make a backdrop kind of things with Hannah and special guest on it.

butterfly831915 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 5:34pm
post #5 of 7

That sounds cool. I will have to play with the thought of that. Thanks.

Any other ideas out there.

LittleLadyBabyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLadyBabyCakes Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 5:42pm
post #6 of 7

You could have Hannah signing an autograph for her...
singing with her...
singing to her... "Hannah Montana's Birthday Concert for NIECE"
her and hannah in a convertible...LOL!
your niece in the hannah montana dressing room--without hannahicon_smile.gif (that would mean only one figurine!)

chefjess819 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjess819 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 6:40pm
post #7 of 7

not to bash gumpaste, but i think they have miniature hannah montana beach scenes at my wal mart. small "rico's" cabanas and smaller than barbie size people. maybe having the concert as a beach scene, with the rico's at the side and there would be more than just your niece in the audience. but have her front and center as the guest of honor. kind of like a VIP box at a baseball game...i hate it when i get a picture in my head and cant really explain it as i see it. icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%