Discounted Kitchenaid Stuff And More....

Decorating By Dizzymaiden Updated 25 Jun 2009 , 12:46pm by Dizzymaiden

Dizzymaiden Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:24pm
post #1 of 13

Just a heads up Rue LaLa (my new fav shopping place) has Williams-Sonoma shop open on June 29th!

They are going to have discounted KitchenAid mixers and other stuff!

You need to be invited into the private sale - cut and paste in browser: https://www.ruelala.com/invite/asyiek.

Thanks! I wish I had this opportunity before dropping over $400 bucks for mine! I don't know exactly what color or brand - that is a suprise.

I DON"T WORK for this store...just spend wayyy too much money there! I am a fashion slave as well as a cake addict. My latest was a sugar copper pot (It dawned on me that some of you might want to check out baking supplies-so that is the reason for this notice)

Dizzy

12 replies
Eisskween Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:28pm
post #2 of 13

I guess you need a current member's email as a reference, or else you go on the waiting list. icon_sad.gif

Thank you though, I am now on the waiting list. icon_smile.gif

chilz822 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:30pm
post #3 of 13

Dizzymaiden, it says if a member invites you and you place an order, the member gets $10... I'm also on the waiting list, but wouldn't it be smart of you to actually invite us so you get credit??

([email protected])

icon_biggrin.gif

cashley Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 13

it asks for the members email addy to let you join... I would love to see the specials

ASimpleBaker Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:42pm
post #5 of 13

(removed to for the op)

Dizzymaiden Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:44pm
post #6 of 13

oopsss...

[email protected]

This should do it!

Also - sometimes it takes a few trys to get in on at 11am sharp - so don't give up! It depends on how popular the shop is.

Thanks, Amy

Dizzymaiden Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:46pm
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASimpleBaker

Pm me and I will invite you!

Not to be greedy but I really wanted to have people join with my membership (that is why I took the time to write) so I can afford a certain KitchenAid appliance...

Thanks - icon_biggrin.gif

chilz822 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:47pm
post #8 of 13

Dizzymaiden, that's why I added my email addy to my post above... invite me

ASimpleBaker Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:48pm
post #9 of 13

I am sorry, I was certainly not trying to step on anyone toes..It was fun to go look and I couldnt wait!

Dizzymaiden Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:52pm
post #10 of 13

No worries - do your thing - it was wrong of me to hog the invite. LOL

icon_smile.gif

GretchensDelectables Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:59pm
post #11 of 13

Thanks for sharing!

zubia Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 4:00pm
post #12 of 13

Dizzymaiden just joined with your email ,thanks.

Dizzymaiden Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 12:46pm
post #13 of 13

ok - so here is a few tips I learned along the way:

TIP#1 don't let something you really want sit in your shopping cart - if someone else wants it and you have not purchased it - they can take it!!!

Don't worry you can see when the items become limited - but I don't take chances with really cool stuff.

TIP#2 not sure if it is worth it?? I make sure Google shopping is up and I compare prices. Example: mixer on RLL might be $150 where is is $300 elsewhere. That is a quess. They have never had Williams-Sonoma before.

TIP#3 if you can't get in - because too many people are on - try again in 5 to 10 minutes. Not everyone gets excited about the same thing. Keep trying!!!

TIP#4 the shops open exactly at 11am each day - practice checking out shops and looking around before attempting to enter into a shop you really want!

Hope this helps. PM is you have questions - my DH would roll his eyes at this - but I love to shop!! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%